Monday, March 10, 2014

Welcome to my blog, yo.



Welcome, esteemed reader.


Welcome to my humble bloggin' abode. The name's D. Logan. I am currently a freshman in college, lookin' to jump into the literary world.
And that's where the Land Shark blog comes in. Over the next few months, you guys'll get some sweet seats and peaks into what I'm doing with my novel, and also just some general stuff about Life, the Universe, and.... The Sum of Creation. Dodged that reference like a pro.


It'll be a fun, incredibly stupid journey and there's sure to be more surprises for those who stick around.


"If you'll all look under your seats, you'll see... a nuclear program! Except you, Korea!" -Oprama


Some info about me:


All my life, I wanted to make something unique and special and detrimental to the health of 90% of the worlds population... wait... not that last one. But I always wanted to create something well, creative. Had an early love of writing--when I wasn't being chased by an emotionally confused brother with a bat, I'd play the ever-popular Pretend : Imagination's Battlefield. Not only that, but in every scenario, I played the voice of every character, and I forced them (me) to go over their (my) lines until they (I) got them exactly right, cadence and all.


The material I'm trying to shove down the public's throat is mostly Sci-Fi, sometimes has a bit of Horror or Fantasy mixed in, but Sci-Fi nonetheless. (I was heavily influenced by video games such as, but not limited to: Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot, Gex, Earthworm Jim, any Legacy of Kain titles, and Halo.)


Please enjoy your visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment