Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Rennovations (For Now) Complete!


(I shouldn't have to link to where this photo came from: it's all over the interwebz.)


Eh, just changed some fonts, the background, and added in Syndri over there. --------->

And it's at this time that the first hint about my manuscript comes out. Syndri is from Inheritor, my manuscript. It's a futuristic Sci-Fi and her personality can be described as follows:

Sass
Strength
The Tough-Girl Complex (Actually, it's less of a complex and pretty much how she is the first half of the novel before certain events happen that make her view life a whole lot differently.)

She's a crazy-ass fighter and an amazing pilot and mechanic.

She is NOT the main character.

That's all I can share at this point. Tune back in tomorrow, and I'll have more for you gents and gentleladies!

-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment